The New Absolute Rose Pore Refining Face Mist
Posted on February 04 2019
"True love stories never ends"
It is the same for our love for face mist. The ol' new Absolute Rose Face Mist is making a come back! But this time around with all new scent and added skin caring benefit! Have you check out the all new face mist?
If you keep hearing about face mist but unsure what the hype is all about, here are some of the reasons on why face mist is all the rage right now (especially when it comes to our new Absolute Rose Pore Refining Face Mist).
ADANIA Absolute Rose Pore Refining Face Mist retails at RM68 (100 ml)
- Absolute Rose Pore Refining Face Mist helps to stabilize skin pH back to normal, helps to rejuvenate & to replenish new cell
- Rose Absolute is traditionally calming and uplifting, and has anti-inflammatory, cooling and soothing properties.
- It works well for dry, hot, inflamed, or itchy skin.
- It can also work well for preventing scarring, treating broken capillaries, and even for relieving stress.
- Helps remove excess impurities & regulates natural sebum secretion back to normal
- Tighten up pores
- It helps with natural sun protection
- 2 in 1 function (as a toner & as a refresher)
- Much more instantly locks in moisture & hydrate the skin
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR PREVIOUS FACE MIST AND THE CURRENT FACE MIST
- More enhance formula
- Different ingredients (Rose Absolute & Gluconolactone)
- Updated grade of rose and more ratio of Absolute Rose than before
- More thick & intense Rose scent
- The new formula makes the face mist to lock in the moisture more than before
- More aromatherapy effect. New formula longer moisture on skin (water hungry technology)
- Rose Divine Face Mist much more powerful & caters more to cosmetic purpose. Lock your make-up & sets it well. While the new Absolute Rose Face Mist caters more to skincare
- The new face mist helps contains formula that helps to balance the skin pH quickly after cleansing
- The new Absolute Rose Pore Refining Face Mist contains gluconolactone. It is a substance derived from plant which helps to improve the overall quality of the product. It is often added to formulas because of its skin-conditioning properties.
- Gluconolactone is an acid, but slightly gentler on the skin than acids you might have heard of, for example lactic or glycolic acid. Those with sensitive or very mature skin might prefer gluconolocatone as it is milder and kinder. Gluconolactone, a polyhydroxy acid (PHA), offers all the benefits of AHAs but it is gentle to the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- The molecules that come together to form gluconolactone are naturally attracted to water. When the ingredient is applied to the skin, these “water hungry” molecules pull moisture out of the air and allow it to be absorbed by the skin. By drawing water droplets from the air in this way, gluconolactone helps to soften and soothe dry skin and replenish lost moisture.
- Some evidence exists to suggest that gluconolactone is a mild anti-bacterial and may be useful in products designed for treating acne. The ingredient may also improve skin cell turnover and function similarly to alpha hydroxy acids like glycolic acid
- Gluconolactone provided up to 50% protection against UV radiation and UV radiation-induced elastin promoter activation hence we can say,good for sun protection.
OTHER FUNCTIONS OF ABSOLUTE ROSE PORE
REFINING FACE MIST
- Can be mixed with clay to boot up the end results of clay mask
- Can be spritz on hair and under hijab for that fresh feeling
- Spritz before you sleep for a better skin hydration while you sleep
- Can be use even while you're working out/doing sports
- Spray anytime when you're out in the sun and to help avoid sunburn
- Spritz after extraction of whitehead and blackhead for a more soothing feel and that smooth fresh texture of skin